Hunger Relief International is committed to adhering to the intent of each donor’s gift. It is the compassion and generosity of our donors that allows us to fulfill our mission for the poor and vulnerable internationally. In the spirit of your compassion and the trust you place in our organization, we commit a minimum of 80% of all income to our programming efforts.
The following is our fiscal pledge to you:
- Provide accurate and current information on the use of donated resources and dollars.
- Use all donations for the purposes for which they were given.
- Acknowledge all donations and support in a timely manner.
- Be honorable, professional and forthright in our dealings with every organization and every individual.
- Respect each and every donation.
- Keep all donor information confidential. We pledge never to sell our donors’ personal information.
- Give every donor the opportunity to have their names deleted from internal and external mailing lists.
- Welcome questions from donors and answer all questions in a prompt and truthful manner.
- Remain vigilant and informed of the identity and backgrounds of all those who serve on our executive and governing boards and hold those in decision-making positions to the highest standard.
- Be open and transparent in reporting donations and resources.
- Make financial reports available to donors, media and the public.
Available Upon Request
> 2015 IRS Form 990
> 2014 IRS Form 990
> 2013 IRS Form 990
> 2012 IRS Form 990
> 2011 IRS Form 990