On the morning of March 24, our generator burst into flames as our staff in Haiti were starting their day. Thankfully, no one was harmed and the fire was contained, but the generator is a total loss. We need to replace it as soon as possible as it's the only source of electricity for our office and without it, our staff are unable to complete important work.
Please help us so that our team does not have to travel on unsafe streets and sit in cafes with people who may be a security risk - given the current political climate - just to secure internet to do their job. Our Director, CFO, Program Liaison, Nurse, Social Worker, Photographer, Office Admin and Engineer all use this generator to access internet within the safety of our office compound in order to complete their work day to day, so this is an URGENT need.