Some mission team accomplishments include:
- The construction of a school in Agua Zarca, Guatemala
- The construction of two school kitchens for the HRI School Feeding Programs in Nueva Candelaria and Agua Zarca, Guatemala.
- The installation of two clean water systems in Guatemala providing potable water to over 1,000 people daily.
- The construction of a new perimeter wall to improve security for the orphans living in the COEHNA orphanage in Haiti.
- The construction of bunk beds for 45 children living at CCEH orphanage in Haiti.
- The construction of closets and shelving at the Orphelinat Chretien de Petite Place Cazeau.
If you are interested in gathering a group to implement a project in a Haitian orphanage or a Guatemalan community, or are an individual interested in a participating in a trip that is already planned, please send us a message in the form below.